We enhance more than two million dining experiences every year with neatly pressed cotton napkins and tablecloths
We have unrivalled capacity and infrastructure in Scotland and the North East of England to provide industrial workwear rentals services to hotels & restaurants.
The restaurant partner you can rely onContact Us
Existing Customer Enquiries
Speak to our dedicated Customer Service team.Contact Us
New Customer Enquiries
Choose Fishers as your linen and workwear partner for efficiency and peace of mind.Get in Touch
There’s nothing quite like showing your dinner or lunch guests to a table that’s dressed with crisp cotton napkins and a neatly ironed tablecloth. They make a statement – about the standard of the cuisine your guests are about to experience; about the quality of service they’ll enjoy; and about the kind of restaurant they’ve chosen to dine in.
And the same is true of chefswear – because let’s face it, the days of chefs being confined to the kitchen are long gone. Your chefs deserve to be as proud of their appearance as they are of the food that they prepare. And a well-turned out chef reflects well on any restaurant.
Fishers enhances more than two million dining experiences every year and we’re as serious about our restaurant linen services as we are about every other service that we provide.
Table Linen and Napkins
Using the latest technology high quality, low energy ironing lines Fishers can provide all you need to dress your restaurant for success.
- White - finely woven, cotton rich, satin band table linen and napkins in a wide range of sizes
- ‘Cotton feel’ high spun polyester plain tablecloths and napkins
- Colours - a quality range of dye-fast spun polyester tablecloths and napkins for a touch of colour to get your restaurant looking just right.
Fully-inclusive rental and laundry package including:
- ‘Cooltex’ fabric for performance and comfort
- A wide range of garment styles
- Measuring and fitting service
- Personalised embroidery
- Professional laundry service to EN 14065
- Provision of individual wearer lockers
We can provide a floor mat service including:
- Welcome mats with your logo
- Protection mats for the areas between hard floors and carpet