Seven reasons to make Fishers Cleanroom your First Choice for Managed Laundry Services
Cleanroom garments for sale or lease which are
- Correctly specified to meet your cleanroom requirements
- Comfortable to wear
- Guaranteed to last
Cleanroom laundry and/or garment rental package with
- ISO 4, ISO 5 and ISO 8 laundry processing options
- Personal (face to face) account management
- On-Line tracking
- Flexible finance options
1. Correctly specified to meet your cleanroom requirements
Our experienced sales consultants will discuss with you the wide range of garment options available. Before recommending a bespoke solution we will want to understand all of your following requirements:
- Class of cleanroom
- Sterile or non-sterile
- Corporate logos
- Testing and validation
When we have arrived at a solution we will provide full specification samples for testing prior to confirming order.
2. Comfortable to wear
Without compromising the integrity of process protection we have worked closely with our manufacturing partners to develop a range of options to make garments more comfortable for regular use. These include
- Elasticated waists
- Knitted and lycra cuffs
- Zip locations (centre of side)
- Strapping and securing overboot options
- Light and heavy duty boot soles
- Hood styles with stud, mesh options
We can badge garments to named wearers and our seamstresses can adjust garments to personalised individual fit.
3. Guaranteed to last
We guarantee all of our cleanroom garments to last for a minimum of 50 laundry cycles even when subjected to regular gamma irradiation. If they don't we will replace them free of charge.
4. ISO 4, ISO 5 and ISO 8 laundry processing options
We operate a state of the art barrier laundry system within two distinct cleanroom areas validated to ISO14644 Class 4&5 and ISO Class 8.
Clean and soiled garments are fully segregated within the production line and are processed in barrier washers utilising ultrapure water, and dryers fed by HEPA filtered air. This allows us to decontaminate garments to Class A - ASTM F51/00 specification.
We have recently upgraded our cleanrooms to significantly increase capacity and throughput including installation of Primus Cleanroom washers and dryers.
5. Personal account management
We think the best business relationships are face to face and every Fishers’ customer has their own account manager who is:
- Fully trained and empowered - to resolve customer service and commercial issues
- Mobile – they all have company cars and will come to you
- Equipped – our account managers have direct IT access into our operational systems
- Accessible – in all the usual ways (mobile phone, email) and via our Customer Support Centres
- Supported – when escalation is needed we have site general managers able to provide full support
6. On-line garment tracking and cost control
We use Absolute by ABS, a world leader in textile rental operational software solutions, to track every garment each time it is scanned in and out of our cleanroom laundry. Our servers are located in a secure data centre with customer web access to view your own account data, including:
- Wearer lists and details of garments issued (what, how many and when)
- Scan records providing a “live” audit record of garment usage
- Complete invoice history to help your own cost control and value tracking
7. Flexible contract options with no hidden charges
We recognise the need for flexibility in order to provide "best value" built around your own investment criteria. Whichever option you choose we will be upfront about all charges and residual values, which reflect actual, garment supply costs rather than some of the arbitrary mark-ups used by others.
- Purchase and self-care
- Purchase of garments with a separate laundry agreement
- Weekly rental inclusive of garment supply and cleanroom laundry