Laundry & rental services with rigorous, audited standards of infection control
All of Fishers' plants and processes meet the European laundry standard for microbiological contamination control (EN 14065) and have regular programs of swab testing in place. The standard is externally audited within our ISO 9001 Quality Management System and whether you are an NHS or private hospital or a residential care home you can access our linen and workwear services with full assurance that infection control has been fully risk assessed throughout our collection, laundering and delivery processes.
The ordering and control of textiles is a critical element to service and cost control. Our operational system is ABS Absolute used extensively throughout healthcare laundries across Europe and providing:
- Automated stock control based around weekly checks of clean stocks on site
- On-line tracking of bar-coded items (eg. scrubs suits, patient gowns) showing in/out and number of washes
- On-line 24/7 access to view financial information, including cost allocation by department
Personal account management
We think the best business relationships are face to face and every Fishers’ customer has their own account manager who is:
- Fully trained and empowered - to resolve customer service and commercial issues
- Mobile – they all have company cars and will come to you
- Equipped – our account managers have direct IT access into our operational systems
- Accessible – in all the usual ways (mobile phone, email) and via our Customer Support Centres
- Supported – when escalation is needed we have site general managers able to provide full support
Sterile garment solutions
Fishers are a leading provider of technical garment solutions and ISO 4 cleanroom laundry services to NHS trusts throughout Scotland and England. For use in pharmaceutical laboratories and theatres we sterilise by irradiation and all of our cleanroom garments are guaranteed for a minimum of 50 cycles, ensuring customer value for money.