At Fishers, there's no "one size fits all" approach to workwear laundry services
We provide the right solutions for: hotels & restaurants; food industry; healthcare; cleanroom; manufacturing; and industrial use
The workwear partner you can rely onContact Us
Existing Customer Enquiries
Speak to our dedicated Customer Service team.Contact Us
New Customer Enquiries
Choose Fishers as your linen and workwear partner for efficiency and peace of mind.Get in Touch
Complete Laundry Solution
The right garments for your businesses needs
Our specialist team will help you to understand the wide range of garment options available and choose styles and fabrics to meet your needs:
- Image wear: corporate logos, name badges, embroidery, choice of colours, deep internal pockets, zipped pockets, knitted cuffs, contrast piping
- Personal protection: Klopman Hydrofoil fabric, liquid repellence, hi-visibility, heat protected, flame retardant
- Process protection: pharmaceutical, microelectronics, life sciences
- Hygiene control: food processing, kitchen staff, healthcare workers
- Individual wearer lockers with combination locks.
Correct sizing for every member of staff
At Fishers there is no generic one size fits all. Whether you are a 9-5 business, or seven days a week multi-shift, with a workforce of 2 or 2000 the Fishers team will come to your workplace and measure every wearer, including leg and sleeve lengths to ensure the correct sizing for all.
Garments that last
Fishers work with valued suppliers to ensure the highest quality products are sourced. Our proposition reflects life-cycle costs and guarantees that your garments will last as specified by manufacturers. Our washing specifications can be customised to batch sizes of less than ten garments to meet the needs of wearers across all business sectors including:
- Temperature and alkalinity control to protect hi-visibility tapes
- Separated processing of garments from different work areas to provide assurance of allergen control
- Chemical and thermal disinfection for hygiene control
- Customised wash processes to remove specific contaminants e.g. oil or heavy industrial soiling.
All our garments are sourced from reliable and ethical suppliers. At Fishers we can tell who your garments were made by, when they were made and where in the world they were made. Our operations are managed professionally to meet recognised standards, which are externally audited on a regular basis. We welcome customer visits to our plants to meet your own internal audit requirements.
On-line garment tracking and cost control
Every garment is given a unique bar code that is scanned every time it leaves or returns to Fishers providing a ‘live’ audit of garment usage. On-line tracking provides full details of wearer lists and garments issued and returned. It also provides your complete invoice history allowing you to manage your costs. Fishers track garments using Absolute by ABS, a world leader in textile rental operational software solutions.
Personal account management
We think the best business relationships are face to face and every customer has their own dedicated Fishers account manager.
7. Flexible contract options with no hidden charges
We recognise the need for flexibility in order to provide best value to your business and your own investment criteria:
- Purchase of garments with a separate laundry agreement
- Weekly rental inclusive of garment supply, laundry and repair
- Purchase and self-care